Friday 8 August 2014

How will you be spending your long weekend?

From the Farrar Gesini Dunn Blog - 'Family Law News'

I’ll be recovering! I’ve just had 3 weeks of leave and the first week back after a big overseas holiday is never normally easy and there’s been no exception to that for me this week, especially with getting over jetlag. But I’m not asking for your sympathy – I had a fantastic time. What’s interesting […]


The post How will you be spending your long weekend? appeared first on Farrar Gesini Dunn.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1upHNKx

via IFTTT

1 comment:

  1. I would really like to see the complete eighth edition available as an eBook also, although I would still purchase both. I carry the seventh edition with me all the time. A wealth of information for understanding Florida gun laws. Thanks for your work.criminal lawyers melbourne

    ReplyDelete